Welcome to the University of Toronto
Suzanne Stewart is an associate professor in the Department of Adult Education & Counselling Psychology at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE)
Thank you for joining us
The University of Toronto (U of T) is not only renowned for discoveries that have changed the world but for being one of the most vibrant, diverse and progressive work places in Canada.
As a new member of the U of T community, you will be contributing to our tradition of innovation, student learning, university development and strong local communities.
If you have any questions, please contact your HR Divisional Office.
Get started with these useful resources:
- Building Access Notices
- Centre for Teaching Support & Innovation
- Complete the Employment Equity Survey
- Enroll in Benefits & Pension
- Equity @ U of T
- Faculty & Academic Life
- Get Paid at U of T
- Health, Safety & Well-being Programs
- New Faculty & Staff Orientation
- Office of the Provost & Vice-President
- Organizational Development & Learning Centre
- Safety @ U of T
- Where to Eat